I can’t believe it’s Friday already! Time sure flies when you’re having fun, and this past week, I had nothing but fun, I didn’t do anything but chat away with my blogger friends on JS Kit and TwitterFox. I started doing a few posts for my blog, but JS and TF proved to be very distracting and I ended up with only 2 posts for this week. LAME. I know. Anyway, to make for it, I am participating in 2 memes this Friday, that’s right, 2 not 1.
I haven’t done Friday Fill Ins in a while, and I must say, I have missed it.
And…here we go!
1. Why do we have to_pee, poop, eat and sleep, I wish I had more time to blog_?
2. _Replying to comments via JS Kit and Twitterfox_ are now habits.
3. I have _6 posts in draft awaiting to be polished and published, so FCC members, watch out, get ready to CHOP_.
4. I had never heard the phrase “_Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey_” used often and it _means “very cold weather conditions_.
5. _I check my e-mails, reply to comments and drop EC’s_ the way I always do.
6. How was I to know _I’d fall in love with you, I loved someone else, someone else is loving you_. Cher’s song. LOL
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _publishing 6 overdue posts_, tomorrow my plans include _chatting away on JS_ and Sunday, I want to _sleep in and spend time with the kids and B_!
This week I am also going to join Aloha Friday. I saw this meme on Cool Mom Guide and it looks like a lot of fun and it is super easy too, no long rules and no long questions, so I thought, what the hey.
All you have to do is write down a question on your own blog, add your name to the mr. linky below and then leave a comment, simple right? I love how simple it is.
My question is:
Who will you choose, the person who loves you, or the person you love but doesn’t love you back?