One day I’m going to get tired of apologizing for not being able to update this blog more frequently. Or, I’d stop apologizing because I actually manage to update this blog once a week!😁 Let’s see how it goes!😏
So, on to the point of this post. Paymaya. If you haven’t heard of it, don’t worry, you’re not alone, it was new to me too.😉 I’ve heard of SmartMoney, and basically, Paymaya, is kind of like the latter. Except that it has different features.
Paymaya Features VS SmartMoney Features:
- SmartMoney is a Mastercard; Paymaya is a Visa.
- You need a PIN to be able to use SmartMoney to pay for purchases; Just swipe your Paymaya card to pay for purchases and you’re good to go.
- SmartMoney wallet can be accessed through the SIM application of your phone and gives you updates about your transactions through text messages; Paymaya has a dedicated app where you can see all your transactions immediately.
- For people in Manila, I hear you can also use the Paymaya for LRT and MRT rides, just swipe and you’re good.
- Easy to link with Paypal, which is amazing news for people like me who work online.
- You can withdraw funds from your Paypal to Paymaya.
- Swipe to pay, tap to pay options.
- You can use Paymaya to pay for your bills online using the app.
- You can use Paymaya to pay for apps or games you buy in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Even if you’re a Globe subscriber, which “O” and I are since forever 😜, you’ll still be able to sign up for a Paymaya account, no need to switch to a Smart number.😁
So if you don’t have one yet, you’re totally missing out!