I’ve lived in Baguio City all my life, it’s the only city I’ve ever lived in and although I’ve stayed in places like Bataan and Manila during my younger years for summers, Christmas seasons, and other holidays alternately, while growing up because my Mom and Dad separated when I was very little, Baguio has always […]
Hey there! If you're new here and we haven't met, let me introduce myself, I'm Ane, also known as "A" of "OA". This is my personal blog where I write about the things I love, like fashion, beauty, lipstick, shoes, traveling, motherhood, home life and everything else I can't write about over at EatsOA! Get to know me more by clicking below. Or just read through some of my new posts.😊
- Sweet Dreams Are Made By Sweetmates Cakes
- SvelT ‘i’s SkinRenew: Oxygen On Your Skin, Say What Now?
- #UbeXStrawberry at SM City Baguio with EatsOA or Nothing!
- Pilipinas Popcorn Turns 1!
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Review
- Athena: How She Improved My Skin
- Crave: The Healthy Snack For Moms-To-Be
- Clearascar: The Scar Solution In A Tube